Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Desperately

Here is our song of the week! I found this on a christian magazine and was very much blessed by this and I hope that you will be too.


Desperately

By Joy Chastagner and Elton Smith

(Verse 1)

I am failed and imperfect

But when I am touched

By your grace I'm refreshed and revived.

And Your strength and Your comfort

Soon help me to see

That in You I am truly alive.

(Chorus 1)

I am desperately trying to see

All the things that you want me to be.

I am awed by Your presence,

Please hold my hand.

Give me wisdom so I'll understand.

(Verse 2)

Though my heart longs to please You

My pride is so strong,

And I constantly battle with sin.

Oh please help me be humble

And follow along.

May the truth of Your Way slowly win.

(Chorus 2)

I am desperately hoping to find

That Your love is transforming my mind

And the pride that I harbor will fade away.

Oh please dwell in my heart Lord, I pray.

(Verse 3)

In the ocean of blessings You freely provide

I can feel that You're there by my side.

I'm amazed that You love me

Though sometimes I fall.

My Redeemer, I give You my all.

(Chorus 3)

I am desperately seeking Your face,

And I ponder the depths of Your grace,

As the pain and the heartache I have inside

Are washed away with the tide,

Are washed away with the tide.



http://www.photographyblog.com/images/photo_of_the_week/06130807/Desperation.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment